Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alert: Alberta Hospital Edmonton is not functioning as a decent business

I've had more harassment from Dr. Kevin Morin and his peers Attention: The loony bin in Alta. proper

To: inquiries@cpsa.ab.ca

Cc: info@friendsofmedicare.org; info@cpsa.ab.ca; info@edmontonpolicecommission.ca; Better Business Bureau ; info@mindfreedom.org; info@afedmonton.org; pialta@telus.net; tomengel@engelbrubaker.com; unitenow@telus.net; Elder Advocates Of Alberta


College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta CC'd as above


Dear CPSA:



I am sickened that a few seconds ago, Dr. K. Morin and his henchmen have again abused their privileges in order to stalk and threaten me. BTW, perhaps I must comment they are not supposed to do what they can get away with.



I notice sadly as well that you are not answering my letters. Perhaps it is time the public realized that nazi Germany couldn't work with peer review successfully either. I believe taking review of physicians conduct away from a boys club and into the domain of public conscience, far away from the understated sarcasm of the kind of 'guys and dolls' that get into med school these days, is a first step.



Cease and desist stalking me and releasing my private health info. It is a war crime; eg your labels are a war crime. YOur therapy when o.k. is cruel and unusual punishment, and the every day therapy is torture and against the Geneva convention. YOur hospital needs to be investigated for crimes against humanity. In a first attempt, I have submitted a complaint to the ethics and compliance mechanism...



Wit love to Natas'a,

Janine A.F.Sakowicz





_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment